2

Eye-opener

Posted by Kyle on 2/14/2008 09:17:00 PM
Where are we headed before this year end?

There's an interesting synopsis, over at Lew Rockwell's blog.

Compared to some articles that eventually endorse, this one serves more so as an eye-opener, leaving the door open to do as 'I' please.

In other words, there's still time to make a difference but it all depends on our average Joe's & Jane's.

It all depends, which way they, we, and I will lean.

Does any one know of a time machine, where I can move forward, view, experience and then roll back to make a difference?

|

2 Comments


Nah, but I'm sure one of the Family has got one on order from someone, so stick around LoL :-)


Could you sign me up for a trip once you have the package - LOL :)

Thanks for stopping by, Jayne. You've got a great blog :)

Copyright © 2009 Dare A Difference. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Distributed by Blogspot Templates.