3

For Google Geeks

Posted by Kyle on 2/01/2008 06:34:00 PM
It seems like Google's losing it!

In spite of being logged in, opening a new window CTRL + N can really be a moment of truth, thanks to Google's ever alert spyware buster.

Here's the proof:


An urgent message message to all the geeks at Google Labs.

Guys:

Not everyone based in the Arab world speaks, understands, and writes Arabic. So, would you please roll back the Arabic, as a default page and instead slap a language drop down on your home page. That way, people could select whatever language they prefer to log on instead of your wise-choice Arabic.


You guys ought to do this, like yesterday, because not everyone that blogs is a 100% geek like you!
Honestly,

50% Geek Blogger

|

3 Comments


Am I the only one unable to see the pic you have posted alongside this post?

By the way, I am happy to see your blog, I really am. Would love to see more of your posts. I really liked your posts about the American election process.


Nope DG - I don't see any pic?


A deafening shout of Hi to you Guys :)

Dubai Guy: I got a theory. Google got mad at me for taking a swing at them and decided to block the bitmap image. But fear not, Bro, I got a JPEG format, which I'll load later this evening.

Rosh -ditto-

Thanks for stopping by :)

Copyright © 2009 Dare A Difference. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Distributed by Blogspot Templates.